INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Now play bug !  (Read 1769 times)

KingDodo

• World Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
Now play bug !
« on: August 21, 2003, 09:05:17 pm »

Is it me who dont make the good setting or it is a bug? I want that when i double clic on a mp3 file to play it, it add the file in the Play Now window but remove all previous played file. In the Options > General, on Behavior and Double-clic, i have set Replace playing now (all)...

I have tried another things, the files continues to be added in the play Now without remove previous tracks.

Thanks
French peoples, visit my portal :
Francophones, visitez mon portail:
www.kingdodo.com

clout

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Now play bug !
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2003, 09:13:40 pm »

I would prefer that it didn't clear the playing now and just adds it to the list. That way you have another way of assembling a playlist and what would happen if you have selected multiple files to send to MC?

KingDodo

• World Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2003, 09:57:56 pm »

Like Winamp, if you send multiple files all of it will be added to the play now, but if you double clic again on another file the list is cleared...like winamp !
www.kingdodo.com

Omni

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2003, 09:58:25 pm »

I have tried another things, the files continues to be added in the play Now without remove previous tracks.

"Replace Playing Now (single)" does what you are asking for.

Omni

jleerigby

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2003, 10:02:02 pm »

It works for me.  Which version are you using?

jleerigby

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2003, 10:04:03 pm »

Omni

I disagree.  Replace playing now(all) is what he is asking for.  He is asking for all tracks to be replaced not just the track that's currently playing.

KingDodo

• World Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2003, 10:20:55 pm »

Im using version 9.1.237

Replace playing now(all) is what he is asking for.

--> I have tried theses two thing, the files on play now window are never replaced ! It is where i think its a bug !
www.kingdodo.com

jleerigby

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2003, 11:27:33 pm »

Really strange.  Have you beeen installing all the betas?  Try going back to an earlier version and see if it still happens.  I'm at a total loss here as to what might be happening?  Sorry.

KingDodo

• World Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2003, 06:50:36 am »

Ok first, i have tried the version 9.0.180. All work like i want. i have tried after this the more old version in beta 9.1 that i can have its the 9.1.231 version.

Before installing the beta 9.1.231, i have uninstalled the previous version to be sure that all work like a new installation. The problem is too in this version.

I dont know if the problem came on all beta versions cause the more old i can have is the 9.1.231, but it seem to be a problem since some beta releases.
www.kingdodo.com

Omni

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2003, 10:25:55 am »

I disagree.  Replace playing now(all) is what he is asking for.  He is asking for all tracks to be replaced not just the track that's currently playing.

The "...(single)" option will replace the entire current playing now playlist with the single track that is double clicked.

The "..(all)" option will replace the entire current playing now playlist with all the tracks in current content pane.

If you don't feel like testing this out, it's all in the oft neglected help file--just click on the "Help" button at the bottom-right of the option dialog box.

Nevertheless, since both options replace the current playing now playlist, but neither do so for him, something is terribly out of whack and beyond my level of help.

Omni

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2003, 10:31:39 am »

Can you give us a simple step-by-step to illustrate the problem.  Let us know what your settings are, what happens, and what you expected to happen.

Thanks!
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

dragyn

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2003, 03:54:07 pm »

It changed in one of the betas. Don't know if it is a bug but I do know that 'add to playing now' doesn't have to be there if it's not (since they both do the same thing).

I prefer to have it cleared like you do. If I want to add, I'll choose to add. If I want to add while double clicking, I'll set it up like every other windows program.
Pages: [1]   Go Up