INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: QNAP NAS help with error message: "Library Server has failed to start."  (Read 2504 times)

elee532

• Recent member

I am trying to connect to MediaCenter on my QNAP TS-563A NAS from my PC using WebGizmo. Problem is, when I try to get the access key, I get the error message

"Library Server has failed to start. Double check that the configured port is not already in use and that your firewall software is not blocking it."

Any advice? Thanks!

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe

I am trying to connect to MediaCenter on my QNAP TS-563A NAS from my PC using WebGizmo. Problem is, when I try to get the access key, I get the error message

"Library Server has failed to start. Double check that the configured port is not already in use and that your firewall software is not blocking it."

Any advice? Thanks!
This should just work if your QNAP can connect to the internet and you didn't change the port from the default 52199 unless you have something else running that uses that port.

elee532

• Recent member

I think Twonkey might have been using the same port. I uninstalled it, and JRiver is working correctly. Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up