INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRemote not advancing tracks when playing an album or playlist  (Read 1924 times)

sg60

• Junior Woodchuck

This has just come up in the last couple of days. When I play music using JRemote if a track finishes playing it won't advance to the next track. The only thing that I can think of that's changed is that a MC update was loaded a couple of days ago. Has anybody else come across this issue?

Ataylor

• Recent member
Re: JRemote not advancing tracks when playing an album or playlist
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2016, 07:11:21 pm »

I'm having the same problem.

Also I spent a couple of hours listening to music and expanding a playlist from JRemote. However nothing I did was saved either on the server or on my iPad.

sg60

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2016, 07:21:11 pm »

What kind of setup do you have? There are a few users who are using an Auralic product (Aries, Mini) who are having these problems and others. The following thread is discussing it. http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=102338.msg722025#msg722025

Ataylor

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2016, 09:12:42 pm »

Thanks for your reply. Yes I'm using the Auralic / Aires combo and doing uPnP.

What's strange is the playback is working much better now though I still can't save additions to playlists from my iPad.

I'll jump on the Auralic support forum and add my 2 cents to see if they can get this resolved.

thanks again!

sg60

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2016, 09:16:22 pm »

Auralic just released a firmware update that seems to have resolved most of the issues.
Pages: [1]   Go Up