INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DSP Studio Window Not Drawing Correctly  (Read 3106 times)

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
DSP Studio Window Not Drawing Correctly
« on: March 12, 2016, 01:57:04 pm »

The DSP Studio window is still drawing incorrectly when you first pull it up, as per my report in the last few versions:

http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=103320.msg717657#msg717657

Brian.

BradATIMA

Re: DSP Studio Window Not Drawing Correctly
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2016, 10:54:37 am »

I haven't been able to reproduce this problem so far. Can you include a screenshot of what you're seeing, as well as any suggestions that might help me track down this problem. It looks like it was reportedly fixed in 21.0.24, and it looks like it was broken again in 31. Do you know if it worked in 25?

blgentry

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2016, 11:45:06 am »

Ok, I just tested a BUNCH of versions.  Version 21.0.8 is the last version that I have that worked  correctly.  The next version, 21.0.19, appears to have broken this.  Every other version I tested, 24, 25, and 55 all exhibit the bug.

I'm attaching a screen shot of what this looks like for reference.

Brian.

BradATIMA

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2016, 12:58:39 pm »

Okay, I'll start looking into the changes. Out of curiosity, have you tried using other skins? It looks like you're using a custom skin and I just want to rule that out.

blgentry

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2016, 02:33:45 pm »

Yes, I tried Noire on 21.0.55 and on several of the previous versions.  It behaved the same with Noire or the skin I'm using.

Brian.

BradATIMA

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2016, 03:37:03 pm »

I'm sorry if you've already addressed this, but is this happening every time you go into the DSP Studio window? I can't reproduce this reliably, but if I start toggling the option "Show Always On Top" in the Manage Plugins menu, sometimes I will get the same result that is in the screenshot you posted.

blgentry

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2016, 05:39:42 pm »

Yes, this happens every time I open the DSP Studio window.

Out of curiosity I tried toggling the "always on top". When I check, or uncheck it, the DSP window (probably) redraws and I see everything as it should be.  Unfortunately, after closing it and reopening, it's back to not drawing the center text as before.  I tried a half dozen times with "always on top" checked and unchecked.

If there's anything else I can do to try to reproduce this, let me know and I'll try.

The main thing I can think of that's probably different is that I'm 2 versions back on OS X.  I'm still using 10.9.5 .  I'd guess your test machine(s) are at 10.10 or 10.11 .

Brian.
Pages: [1]   Go Up