INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cover art doesn't refresh after downloading  (Read 1567 times)

Aimhere

• Junior Woodchuck
  • These are not the droids you're looking for.
Cover art doesn't refresh after downloading
« on: October 02, 2016, 12:32:21 pm »

Hi,

I have my TV series under the view Video/Shows, and movies under Video/Movies. Both views will show cover art if present. In either view, newly-added series or movies will appear after auto-import runs, as expected, but without cover art (just a video thumbnail).

When I right-click any thumbnail in these views (whether existing cover art or video capture) and choose to download new cover art from the Internet, it does download the art (I see the new file appear as folder.jpg in the series' folder, as well as in my designated cover art folder), but the Shows or Movies view does not update to display the new cover art. Even if I click the "refresh" button at the top of the view, nothing changes.

The only way I can get newly-downloaded cover art to appear is to switch to a different view altogether, then go back (e.g. from Shows to Movies, then back to Shows).

Why aren't these views properly refreshing after changes to cover art?

I am using MC 21.0.90 on a Windows 10 system. my video library is stored on a networked Synology NAS, but I'm not sure that has anything to do with it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up