INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRemote Android App No Longer Connects to Media Center 21 on Computer  (Read 2816 times)

Willom

• Recent member

JRemote on Galaxytab will no longer connect to JRiver. It worked with no problems up till a day ago. I have the key, but stupidly cannot remember my user name and password. I get an Add Server message and can enter the key but not the correct user name and password I guess. I also have the registration number. Any one with a suggestion?
Thanks,
Bill

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

You can reset your password on your server.  Or generate a new key there.

Willom

• Recent member

Not to appear stupid, which I have been in the past, but what server; my wifi, my internet, the MC server, my JRemote server? Whatever one it is, how do I access it to do what you suggest?
Thanks, Bill

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe

To change, enable, or disable the username and password for JRemote, go to MC's main (computer) interface.  Then:

Tools > Options > Media Network > Authentication > (check on or off, change username and/or password here)

Brian.

Willom

• Recent member

I don't get "Authentication" listed under "Media Network" on my Media Center.

Willom

• Recent member

To all the members of the forum who helped me get Media Center and JRemote back up and running, I thank you all very much. Because of you all, I am now again enjoying the great music JRiver provides.
Pages: [1]   Go Up