INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Audio Streaming Error on the first track of an album  (Read 3071 times)

Afrosheen

• Galactic Citizen
Audio Streaming Error on the first track of an album
« on: May 30, 2016, 06:38:44 pm »

I'm starting to get Audio Streaming errors more often and it's usually on the first track of the album that I'm wanting to play.  The following tracks play, but when the list of tracks start back up with the first track, it'll again send an audio streaming error. 

I'm streaming from MC on my QNAP.

gundy

Re: Audio Streaming Error on the first track of an album
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 05:18:02 pm »

Can anyone assist me with this jremote issue of only playing one track, if that through my iPad to my airport express to my hi-fi from my home network before issuing a "audio streaming error".  There must be a simple fix to this.

continue to have this audio streaming error on jremote via my iPad.  Very frustrating.  hought I should delete my initial media center and purchase a new version for $28 and that didn't solve anything.  So now I've have over $50 into this app with the same result, no ability to stream my music.  Help!

AndrewFG

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2016, 03:45:51 am »

I'm starting to get Audio Streaming errors more often and it's usually on the first track of the album that I'm wanting to play.  The following tracks play, but when the list of tracks start back up with the first track, it'll again send an audio streaming error. 

I'm streaming from MC on my QNAP.

This sounds a spin up delay on the NAS..
Author of Whitebear Digital Media Renderer Analyser - http://www.whitebear.ch/dmra.htm
Author of Whitebear - http://www.whitebear.ch/mediaserver.htm

gundy

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2016, 11:27:01 am »

How about the audio streaming error that arrives after playing only one song through my iPad within my network?

Oldtractorboy

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2017, 02:39:43 pm »

I'm having a similar problem with an m4a album that won't play the first three songs to my iphone but no problem playing on my computer.  I converted it to mp3 and the problem does not exist.

Afrosheen

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2020, 08:38:07 pm »

Hi all,

I'm sorry for digging up an old thread.  I just wish to provide some new info for anyone else who experiences the error only on the first track or on just one of the tracks.  It was transcoding the audio from FLAC to MP3 that caused the error; but if I disabled transcoding, it would play the track.  Now I'm not sure if this will keep me in the clear of the error, I just wanted to put it out there for anyone else who stumbles upon the same error. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up