INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Windows7 just updated itself to windows 10, I have MC19, it is not working, help  (Read 1773 times)

idsticky

• Recent member

Windows 7 just updated itself to windows 10.  I have decided to make the change to 10 after talking to my computer guy, pure extortion forced me to buy an old version of Office suite...  They tried to force me in to Office 365 for life. Mad as hell about this!  NOW my Media 19 program is not working  ?
WHAT DO I DO, need to rip a bunch of disks.  Just use MC 19 for Redbook to Flac purposes and playback in my home.  I am not very techno.  Love Music!!
Do I need to re-register?  Do I need to upgrade, was no reason until this to upgrade all working well.

This forum was very helpful to me in setting this up :)   Love JR Media Center!!

help!

idsticky

• Recent member

Audiophile Settings for Flac Encoder Redbook to Flac?

WASAPI device settings playback?

RD James

• Citizen of the Universe

You should be able to revert to Windows 7 if this just happened.
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/going-back-to-windows-7-or-windows-81

If you want to stick with Windows 10, download and reinstall JRiver 19.
http://files.jriver.com/mediacenter/channels/v19/latest/MediaCenter190163.exe

idsticky

• Recent member

made that decision, going to change to windows 10 just restored MC 19  it took away some of my settings?
simple audiophile, put it on other thread have WASAPI and Flac encoder settings is what I need to get right, forgot how I had this set up?  been a few years

Microsoft is on my nuts list, did an auto update on me to windows 10.  My tech said this happening to many people, they turned off my office suite I was on abeta 2010 and didn't have my key codes for 2007 office originally had, virus issue killed that computer.  In any case trying to get this set up right, love streaming music!  The logitech Touch is such a great device for an audiophile, I am not to technical savvy.. so hoping you or some one can give me some pointers on  best set up gain
Pages: [1]   Go Up