INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver MC 21.0.83 on QNAP does not recognize DVD folders  (Read 3242 times)

MCE Texan

JRiver MC 21.0.83 on QNAP does not recognize DVD folders
« on: June 14, 2016, 11:17:30 pm »

I’ve been successfully using MC on a PC with my existing WHS NAS, and since the QNAP TS-251+ had HDMI out, I thought it, along with MC, would allow me to move to the QNAP for my NAS.  I installed MC on the QNAP and attempted to import my movies that were stored on my WHS NAS in DVD folders.

I am about 11 days into my 30 day trial period.  MC seemed to freeze at one point in time, so I removed and reinstalled JRiver MC.  After I did that, when I went back into MC, it said that my trial was over.  I submitted a request to extend my trial so that I could complete the evaluation and make a Master License decision.  I followed the instructions and received message approving the extension with a code.  When I entered the code into MC, it said that my trial was successfully extended.  When I started MC again, it did not bring me to the MC home page, but gave me a message that said that my trial was over and I only had an option to enter a license.

I had assumed that MC on the QNAP would have the same functionality as I have been experiencing with MC on Windows.  I do not want to convert all of my DVD folders to be allowed to use MC on QNAP.  Since MC was the main reason I decided to buy the QNAP, why am I not being allowed access to MC for the entire trial period?

What can you do to help me reinstall MC and have a complete and full trial period?
Pages: [1]   Go Up