INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 21.0.90 Track timer display and progress bar are not updating  (Read 4077 times)

mcollier

• World Citizen

Debian Stretch 64bit, Gnome.  Noire Skin

If I adjust the volume the track timer and progress bar will refresh, but it does not move until I update the volume again, or the track changes and it updates the track name and total track time, but again it freezes there.  None of this is affecting audio playback.

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: 21.0.90 Track timer display and progress bar are not updating
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 04:36:30 pm »

Debian Stretch 64bit, Gnome.  Noire Skin

If I adjust the volume the track timer and progress bar will refresh, but it does not move until I update the volume again, or the track changes and it updates the track name and total track time, but again it freezes there.  None of this is affecting audio playback.
My guess is you are playing to a DLNA device?

mcollier

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2016, 07:20:32 am »

No, I was not.  However after a reboot, the issue disappeared and now I'm on MC22!  :)  We can mark this resolved.

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2016, 01:05:28 pm »

No, I was not.  However after a reboot, the issue disappeared and now I'm on MC22!  :)  We can mark this resolved.
Very weird. I wish I could guess what that was. We made some changes to window hinting that might have had some effect that way but those are in MC 22 IIRC as well.
Pages: [1]   Go Up