INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gizmo, JRemote, Eos...Theaterview Remote Control Question  (Read 1879 times)

HTPC4ME

• Citizen of the Universe
  • LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!
Gizmo, JRemote, Eos...Theaterview Remote Control Question
« on: August 27, 2016, 10:07:21 am »

father got new phone, was looking to see if Gizmo/JRemote offered theaterview control yet.

I tried gizmo but it does nothing, i swipe in every direction, and nothing happens in theaterview , also i'm noticing there are no player controls (play stop, pause, etc) It's just a black screen w/ the Media center logo in center.

I then i opened the Paid version of JRemote i purchased, and that one still does not have theaterview control from what i can find.
When do you guys forsee theaterview control working?

Is our only option for theaterview control, The 3rd party app eos ( this has been working for me, and does have player controls, however I'd really like to get him working on Gizmo or the paid versions of jremote i purchased for him... Gizmo/Jremotes interfaces are much easier for him to understand, it's just that I cant seem to get them to work as remotes for his htpc.)

Thanks for any assistance

jpmahala

• Recent member
Re: Gizmo, JRemote, Eos...Theaterview Remote Control Question
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 07:20:30 am »

Is there any update to this?  I would love to use Gizmo as a theater view remote, but I only have the blank screen with no buttons.
Pages: [1]   Go Up