INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver media to NAS drive on Mac  (Read 1327 times)

iansmusic

JRiver media to NAS drive on Mac
« on: October 30, 2016, 01:22:02 pm »

hi everyone,
I am new to this digital way of listening to music so please bare with me, I am slowly getting there but have been close to throwing my player out of the window several times (joke) but seriously I have struggled every step but I am close (I think)..... so far I have ripped all my music to flac files using Dbpoweramp software on a mac, I have saved my files to my Music folder on my mac & then bought a (WD mycloud) NAS drive which I have backed up my music folder to, I then bought a Cambridge CXN player which recognises the NAS drive & works fine (so I don't need comp running). so far so good.....right I now downloaded JRiver media software to manage my music/ make playlist etc I imported my files great but now I have made playlists organised music etc how do I send or sync or whatever you do back to the NAS drive so it will be recognised instead of my original music folder. Apologies if this sounds an obvious question but like I said I am new to this way of listening to music, Any help would be greatly appreciated......I have been close to getting my old cd player back out several times lol

cheers
ian
Pages: [1]   Go Up