INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where to report bugs ? Bug in Hairstyle  (Read 1100 times)

jmcomp124

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
Where to report bugs ? Bug in Hairstyle
« on: July 22, 2003, 09:54:24 am »

I was under the impression that the developers and owner of MJ participate actively in these forums, especially when there are bugs. I reported a couple of them in my post here Media Center and ASIO -Reporting a possible bug. It indeed seems to be a bug that has been observed by a couple of other users. Am I in the right place to report bugs ? I have not seen any response from the people who sell this product. I would appreciate a response addressing these issues.

The error # 2 that I reported in Media Center and ASIO -Reporting a possible bug was thought to be a random process. Now I see exactly the same behavior when I use the hairstyle mode. When I select a track through hairstyle mode and try to play it, there is no audio similar to what I reported in #2. Going back to Mega-Me does not fix the problem. It requires a reboot.

I purchased the product becase I really liked the trial version and was willing to work with the developers on the bugs as long as they respond. Was I wrong ? I would appreciate a better customer service.
Sincerely,
-Jai

jmcomp124

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
Re: Where to report bugs ? Bug in Hairstyle
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2003, 10:06:44 am »

JRiver (Jim Hillegass) and Matt Ashland,
Your participation here in this thread in avsforum.com

High End HTPC CD player audio quality (.ape vs Original CDs)

greatly contributed to my confidence in your products. I presume, you will keep it up. Please use me as a resource as I believe I can help put your product to a good test, to make it better than ever. Look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks,
-Jai

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2003, 10:09:26 am »

It's best to report a bug in the thread that announces the build you are using.  If you're using anything older than the current version offered here, try updating first and then report it.

If you think it may be a bug but it could be something specific about your PC (crashes, performance issues, etc), start a new thread and ask others if they can duplicate it.

Thanks.

jmcomp124

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2003, 10:13:27 am »

Jim,
Good to hear from you. I have tried both 9.0.180 and 9.1.219 beta. Both have similar problems. Yes, a couple of other people have also reported the ASIO related problem. So it is duplicated, not just specific to my system. If you would like more details on my system config, please let me know what you are looking for and I will post the information that you need.
Thanks again,
-Jai
Pages: [1]   Go Up