INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mc22.0.54 on mac - how do I delete a track from a playlist with jremote ios10  (Read 3575 times)

Aircub

• Junior Woodchuck

After setting up a playlist when you swipe to the left only the add functions appear which is odd in itself because it is already in the list but I suppose you may want it in more than once. However a delete or remove option does not appear.

On the now playing list a swipe to the left shows delete but only deletes from the now playing list not the playlist itself.

So on jremote how do I remove a track from the playlist on mc22.0.54 or is this a bug
Thanks

Aircub

• Junior Woodchuck

Maybe I should make the question simpler.

JRiver how do I remove a track fom a playlist using JRemote?

Thanks.

amsco15

• World Citizen

Swipe, then select delete.

Aircub

• Junior Woodchuck

Thanks amsco15 BUT if I swipe I only get +playlist there is no delete option!

amsco15

• World Citizen

Don't understand.  Works on my phone.  I get +Playlist and Delete as options by swiping left.  Another way: Select Edit>select the red button on the left>then delete.

Aircub

• Junior Woodchuck

I dont get a delete option when swiping left on my iphone or ipad.

I am running IOS 10.2 on both.

The edit function only works on the now playing list and if a track is removed it is still on the original playlist. However I am not sure if the edit is just for now playing anyway.

What version of IOS are you running?

I have reloaded the apos so it looks like an IOS10 bug. Just hope JRiver are not going to take 6 months to fix it. The support for a quite expensive paid app is unacceptable.
I note they don't respond either. There was an ios 10 bug thread but it has been locked.

A responose from jriver would help - thanks

amsco15

• World Citizen

Sorry, think I'm talking about the now playing and not playlist.  I don't mess with playlists from JRemote (well maybe to add songs to the playlist, never to subtract), only change them from JRiver.  I do modify the now playing list often as described.  I'll bow out now.  Good luck.

Aircub

• Junior Woodchuck

Thanks for trying to help amsco15.

My question to jriver members - how do I delete a track from a playlist?

Is this a bug?

Thanks.

Daverich4

• Junior Woodchuck

Thanks for trying to help amsco15.

My question to jriver members - how do I delete a track from a playlist?

Is this a bug?

Thanks.

The answer when I've asked the same question is that you can't. Sure would be a handy feature to have though.

Aircub

• Junior Woodchuck

Daverich4 Thanks for your response.

Very strange to be able to add but not delete.
Pages: [1]   Go Up