INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: oppo 103 playing JRiver etc.  (Read 2103 times)

bryant berry

• World Citizen
  • im a good listener,even if i dont look it.
oppo 103 playing JRiver etc.
« on: January 15, 2017, 08:02:58 pm »

i can get 3 of my players to work...different files. i have my 103 ethernet in only...tried to set up dlna in  tools  24 bit  etc.  when  i clicked out  it  lost  or  turned  off my  android and  103.....had  to  set  up  again....?

Will  i  be  able  to set up  103  with bells  and  all sorts of JRiver...or  is  my USB pc  doing  a  better audio out....?  there is  spaces  in  songs  with  the  103..now  flow of songs....you  know  that  hippy floyd abbey rd  files....im  trying to  make clear as i can....thanks fellers....

deepspace56

• Recent member
  • Using MC-22 for Audio
Re: oppo 103 playing J.R. ect
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 07:32:02 am »

Bryant,

I'd be interested in your experience, or anyone else, using the Oppo 103 for playback.  I've got about 1,100 albums in my MC-22, and I've just recently started using the Oppo for playback.  Mine seems to have limited features; you can't view thumbnails, and if you want to re-organize to "albums" from their primary "artists" view, it takes 30 minutes.

bryant berry

• World Citizen
  • im a good listener,even if i dont look it.
Re: oppo 103 playing J.R. ect
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 08:54:55 pm »

so  sorry...you  can  plug  your ext h.d in  usb  on  103...i  did  it  a  while ago....i  use  the  oppo  in  dna in  put....set  to all  dna....not  sure  where  it  is..this  minute.....i  take  a  while  to  load  the 103  direct  usb  h.d.   i  dont  use  the  oppo  foe  2  ch.stero...to  much....no  extra  features  ect...dps....coss  fade....just  5.1  sacd..dvda...you  know.....i  have  a  ext dac  to  play   j.r.  sound....o  up  sample...plain    ole  44.5....what  ever...im  in  nj....if  you  want  my  ###...ill  try  to  ckeck  his....thanks  for  the  chat....i  just  up  it  to  89...64  bits....i  seem  to  hear  a  good  diff....happy  news ears....lol...
Pages: [1]   Go Up