INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Limit of Device Modifier not working in a smartlist for handheld sync  (Read 1087 times)

imeric

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

MC is not reporting the Device size correctly.  Not sure where it gets it from...
This is an old issue I originally posted in MC21 here: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,100743.msg698700.html#msg698700

Here's an example of what just happened trying to autofill my 4GB usb card:

I have a USB card that was synced before on another PC with 1.8 GB left. (don't think that is relevant but maybe it is...)

1. I create a smartlist using the limit of device and it worked correctly. (Ie creating a smartlist with the free space left of 1.8GB)
2. I then reformatted the card and MC doesn't see the free 3.7 GB on the 4GB card and the smartlist is empty.
3. Closing and reopening MC doesn't resolve the issue and the smartlist is still empty.
4. I then deleted the limit of device modifier and files show up again in the smartlist
5. MC does report the free space available correctly so something is wrong. There can't be anything in the deleted folder as I reformatted the card
6. Rebuilding the database doesn't resolve the issue either

Thx

imeric

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Limit of Device Modifier not working in a smartlist for handheld sync
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2017, 10:30:14 am »

Even the remove & ignore device then redetecting the device did not solve the issue
Pages: [1]   Go Up