INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New feature request - multiple pictures for FLAC  (Read 1601 times)

felix2

• Junior Woodchuck
New feature request - multiple pictures for FLAC
« on: February 13, 2017, 02:56:07 am »

I love to see MC have the ability to embed and display multiple pictures for FLAC files.

Currently only one, the cover picture, can be embedded. MC has pretty good edit tools and the quality of image displayed is excellent. I even tried embed 1000x1000 pixel image and it works with full details under full screen Display View. Which give me the idea - if only I can embed all the pages of the CD booklet and have them shown under Display View that will be most satisfying. All documentary details associated with the CD now part of the audio file.

I am no FLAC expert but I understand the specifications allow embedding multiple images.

MikeO

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: New feature request - multiple pictures for FLAC
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 05:16:33 am »

Hi

I am not sure in mc either but if you use JRemote you can see multiple images

In the album folder, make a sub folder say Assets and put all jpeg etc in it and when you look at info in jremote you will see an extra tab for all those images

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2017, 05:44:21 pm »

You may or may not be aware that MC has a relatively new feature called "View Extras".  This is designed to let you have more pictures associated with an album and view them.  They are not embedded in the song files.  But it's still a really neat feature.

https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,106819.0.html

Brian.

EdBrady

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2017, 10:22:19 pm »

I love to see MC have the ability to embed and display multiple pictures for FLAC files.

I agree; I have suggested this also. I'd like to see MC display any image in a flac tag, not just album cover
Pages: [1]   Go Up