INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: OPPO Sonica DAC streaming stops after 30 seconds or so  (Read 2394 times)

daleherman

OPPO Sonica DAC streaming stops after 30 seconds or so
« on: April 09, 2017, 10:13:18 am »

HI,

Long time user, but first time post!.

Using latest MC22 on Windows 10 laptop connected via Wifi to router. Oppo Sonica DAC is hardwired to the router. No issues seeing the OPPO.

1) If I use JRiver/Gizmo and push songs, they play, but odd stops in between. Occasional misplays. But seems to work
2) If I try sending a radio stream to the OPPO, it starts fine, but just stops after 30 seconds or so. No errors, etc.

I was using the Async USB input and obviously had no issues. Any suggestions?

I have a NUC that I could probably use as the renderer using the USB output as it has the Linux MC22, but that seems crazy as I bought the Sonica DAC since it had network streaming capability!!!

Thanks,

Dale

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: OPPO Sonica DAC streaming stops after 30 seconds or so
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 03:15:01 pm »

HI,

Long time user, but first time post!.

Using latest MC22 on Windows 10 laptop connected via Wifi to router. Oppo Sonica DAC is hardwired to the router. No issues seeing the OPPO.

1) If I use JRiver/Gizmo and push songs, they play, but odd stops in between. Occasional misplays. But seems to work
2) If I try sending a radio stream to the OPPO, it starts fine, but just stops after 30 seconds or so. No errors, etc.

I was using the Async USB input and obviously had no issues. Any suggestions?

I have a NUC that I could probably use as the renderer using the USB output as it has the Linux MC22, but that seems crazy as I bought the Sonica DAC since it had network streaming capability!!!

Thanks,

Dale

You could try turning off SetNext support for your DAC.
You can get at that by right-clicking on the DAC zone and doing DLNA Controller Options and select Disable SetNext support.
Pages: [1]   Go Up