INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver Playback  (Read 2136 times)

jlcct

JRiver Playback
« on: April 21, 2017, 03:06:49 pm »

Hi guys, I read a little but I can't find what I'm looking for and I don't have a lot of free time. Hopefully somebody can point me in the right direction. I have JRiver Media Center installed on my bedroom PC and JRemote on my Galaxy S7 and Tab2. The bedroom PC is connected to a set of speakers. I also have a system in the living room that includes an Oppo 103D which connects to and can control the server in the bedroom. What I can't figure out is how to access the media server PC with my phone or tablet and make it play through the living room system. It currently only plays through the bedroom speakers. Like I said the Oppo connects to the server and so does t.v. They both connect to the pre-amp then on to the amps etc. I have internet and media server access through both the t.v. and the Oppo. I'd like to think it's possible I just can't figure it out. Any help from you guys is much appreciated. Thanks for your time.
Jeff   

aoqw76

• Galactic Citizen
Re: JRiver Playback
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 03:55:07 pm »

Change the active zone in jremote, "player" will be the server pc itself, and you should see your oppo listed too.
xubuntu lts 14.04 32 bit, running mc22.0.36 as anything later doesn't work properly over vnc. using linux mc22 as media server to windows mc22 last version / jremote on ipad.
I am the owner / sole admin for www.cyrusunofficial.co.uk ("fan" site for Cyrus Audio hifi)

DJLegba

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 04:03:28 pm »

And in case it's not obvious, you do that by tapping the menu item on the top left of the screen, then the target icon on the lower left

aoqw76

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2017, 06:39:15 pm »

And in case it's not obvious, you do that by tapping the menu item on the top left of the screen, then the target icon on the lower left
Depends on your device and orientation; on an ipad in landscape it's bottom left above the current playing cover art.
xubuntu lts 14.04 32 bit, running mc22.0.36 as anything later doesn't work properly over vnc. using linux mc22 as media server to windows mc22 last version / jremote on ipad.
I am the owner / sole admin for www.cyrusunofficial.co.uk ("fan" site for Cyrus Audio hifi)
Pages: [1]   Go Up