INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I made a dumb move, need help please!  (Read 2807 times)

michaelhigh

I made a dumb move, need help please!
« on: May 28, 2017, 12:41:47 pm »

I got in a hurry, accidentally hit ctrl (or Windows key, dunno for sure) and God knows what else by mistake, and while in Recent Albums it inadvertedly switched from a details-type listing (complete with metadata tags as a list like usual) to thumbnails!

Any idea on how to switch it back without losing hundreds of hours of detailed tagging and album art editing? It only appears that Recent Albums is affected, as I was working in Recent Albums when the blunder occurred. All other tree fields' views remain as usual with track #, name, duration, artist, album and year tags displayed as expected upon selecting those views.

How did I change from details to thumbnails in Recent Albums, and how do I switch it back? The only thing I use Recent Albums for is to monitor how an album gets tossed into the player from my HDD, and to change album art on an entire album at once, instead of track by track (glad I discovered that! it saves a LOT of time!).

PLEASE don't tell me I have to re-import my entire 22,000-song library!

Thanks in advance with my minor dilemma! If I wasn't so detail-oriented I wouldn't really care!

EDIT: Clicked around and figured it out! FALSE ALARM! Sorry for the distress signal!

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: I made a dumb move, need help please!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2017, 02:05:28 pm »

For the record, you probably pressed control-u .  That cycles between view types.  Glad you got it fixed!

Brian.
Pages: [1]   Go Up