INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Potential warning: Latest Itunes and MCIS  (Read 2126 times)

jack wallstreet

• Citizen of the Universe
Potential warning: Latest Itunes and MCIS
« on: May 28, 2017, 08:05:58 pm »

There are some posts on the 3rd party board that may hint at ITunes/MCIS issues with the latest ITunes update.  Be careful. I had to roll back my version of ITunes to get MCIS to work.  At least one person has reported success, but situation does not seem clear.
John

Bill Kearney

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Potential warning: Latest Itunes and MCIS
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 03:32:10 pm »

I have been seeing some problems with MC crashing when trying to do exports to iTunes.  This was with the latest version of both.  What version of iTunes did you roll back to using?  I don't really care about any iTunes features other than getting music onto iPad devices, so using an old version would likely be fine.

The crashing was inconsistent.  I couldn't repeat it, but it happened often enough that I had to scale back on making use of iTunes and MC with family members. 

~OHM~

• "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2017, 04:55:44 pm »

There are some posts on the 3rd party board that may hint at ITunes/MCIS issues with the latest ITunes update.  Be careful. I had to roll back my version of ITunes to get MCIS to work.  At least one person has reported success, but situation does not seem clear.
what is MCIS
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

Bill Kearney

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2017, 02:59:26 pm »

I'm guessing he meant Media Center Itunes Sync, at least that's what I took away from it...

~OHM~

• "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2017, 04:27:59 pm »

oh ok....thanks
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”
Pages: [1]   Go Up