INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Display Grayed Out in Theater View if Mouse is not in Use for 5 Minutes  (Read 1494 times)

grigorianvlad

Hello. Here is my problem. I have this PC that only serves one purpose - it plays music in JRiver. It is connected to a processor , which is connected to a tube amp and speakers. The PC doesnt have a mouse or keyboard attached to it. I access through a remote connection if I need to restart it, otherwise the music and playlists are navigated via an iPad with JRemote installed. iPad is a remote control here.
So, I dont use this PC in any other way . The problem is when I choose "Theater View", then "Info" it only shows that view for 5 minutes. Then JRiver makes the cover art pale and grayed out because I dont move the mouse on the PC (well, there is no mouse attached to the PC, remember?)
So, the track info view becomes useless. The text becomes almost transparent and unreadable and cover art is the same way.
How do keep "Info" in "Theater View" active all the time? I've been thinking of some software that will immitate a click every minute to keep the view active.
I am attaching screenshots in active view and paled/grayed out, so you can compare them.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6j6UTGflOPxcXBESDR3RllUR2c
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6j6UTGflOPxVXJ6eHRqN0c5RUk

Hendrik

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe

You can disable this in the options:
Options -> Theater View -> Behavior -> Fade out after inactivity to prevent burn-in

If you turn that off, it should stay active at all times.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

grigorianvlad

You can disable this in the options:
Options -> Theater View -> Behavior -> Fade out after inactivity to prevent burn-in

If you turn that off, it should stay active at all times.

Let me virtually shake your hand and thank you for the solution. It works!
I didnt sleep last night downloading all kinds of auto clicking software (free and not so free). You are a life savior! Thanks a lot.
Pages: [1]   Go Up