INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Unable To Drag Playlists?  (Read 2675 times)

Zhillsguy

• Galactic Citizen
Unable To Drag Playlists?
« on: June 11, 2017, 11:33:29 pm »

Can someone else verify if playlists cannot be dragged between folders (e.g., Imported Playlists to Playlists)? Using Mint 18.1 Cinnamon and XFCE, version .108.
Ryzen 5 W11 x64 MC 29 HTPC/Server and HP G2 Mini Elitedesk W11 MC 29 (music only zone), various Android Phones and Tablets for control of both, powering two lanai surround systems, 5.1 and 4.1 respectively.

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Unable To Drag Playlists?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2017, 08:37:15 am »

I just tried it on MC22.0.75 on Debian.  Dragging playlists does not work on this platform.  I think this is a more general issue though, because you can't drag songs in Playing Now either.  I've previously been told that this drag and drop functionality is difficult to do, but that it's on the long term list for Linux MC functionality.

I would really like to see drag and drop for playlists, songs, etc work, as it seems rather basic.  I'm not arguing that it's not hard to do.  I'm sure it is.  I'm just saying that, as a user facing feature, it's something almost everyone expects.

Thanks,

Brian.

Zhillsguy

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Unable To Drag Playlists?
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2017, 08:48:58 am »

Good to know, thanks Brian.

Howard
Ryzen 5 W11 x64 MC 29 HTPC/Server and HP G2 Mini Elitedesk W11 MC 29 (music only zone), various Android Phones and Tablets for control of both, powering two lanai surround systems, 5.1 and 4.1 respectively.
Pages: [1]   Go Up