INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Upgrading to Master Version  (Read 1083 times)

grover30

• Recent member
Upgrading to Master Version
« on: August 17, 2017, 07:15:05 pm »

Hello, I was trying to use this coupon (BUS010) that you sent me to get $10 off of a Master Upgrade and it doesn't work . I am a long time Mac user but I kept having problems with media center 22 locking up on me. I was working with Matt on this forum to figure out the issue and never had any luck.  Since I like using jriver so much (I'm a DJ), I thought I was going to have to switch to a PC.  I bought a Dell computer and bought jriver 23 for the PC, but couldn't handle windows 10.  I went back and tried jriver 23 on MacOS Sierra hoping it had gotten better, and to my surprise it did, no more lockups.  Long story short, I am back on a mac and was looking at a mac or master license.  Can you give me any sort of deal on a master or mac license since I don't use the PC version that I just bought? (4LAK8-CVLH7-H9JY2-82RS7-QT957-SQF03) . Thank you!

grover30

• Recent member
Re: Upgrading to Master Version
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 10:43:20 pm »

The guys are JRiver sent me a master code, thank you very much!  I am continually impressed by what you are doing, best media software available hands down. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up