INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRemote Track Order  (Read 1051 times)

DavidMW

• World Citizen
JRemote Track Order
« on: August 27, 2017, 08:16:59 pm »

I have a new digital download (Female Vocal Collection from Chesky) where the tracks are out of order when I play them using JRemote (in both Player and This device zones) but in perfect order running MC on the Id. My usual practice is to add the disc-track number as a prefix to each track to ensure proper ordering (problems I had years ago on a different platform).  All other JRemote tracks play in their proper order. What could be the cause?

JRemote:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2TPnBORq-F7T0MtbmdXWHNqSm8/view?usp=sharing

Id:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2TPnBORq-F7VGs1alpCX01VZFU/view?usp=sharing

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: JRemote Track Order
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 10:23:08 am »

It looks like maybe some sort of Random mode is active in JRemote.  See that circle with the crossed arrows in the upper right?  I think that's random mode.  Try turning it off and selecting your album again.

If not that, look for a sort menu.  That one at the very top on the right looks sort of like a sorting menu.  Is this JRemote on Android?  It doesn't look like the screenshots of JRemote on IOS that I've seen.

Brian.

DavidMW

• World Citizen
Re: JRemote Track Order
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2017, 11:09:24 am »

Thanks for the tips, but no success so far. The circle with the crossed arrows enables random play but doesn't actually change the display order in JRemote. I tried it with both the Female Vocal Collection and other albums where the display order is correct.

On the sort menu, the top right with the three horizontal lines is the display (rotates from detail, to detail with album art, to album art). None impact the sort order.  Finally, it is iOS.

The sort order is limited to just this album. Very strange.
Pages: [1]   Go Up