INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dolby Atmos  (Read 1761 times)

scgt1

• Junior Woodchuck
Dolby Atmos
« on: September 22, 2017, 04:13:48 am »

This is correct. These are the two big features not currently working, which need to be rebuild since they relied on old things that can't be easily updated to 64-bit.
Any chance of implementing Dolby Atmos and the extra audio channels to the output section when DD does get implemented into this new version? If I remember correctly from that section of the options it only goes to 5.1 and no Atmos conversion.

Hendrik

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Dolby Atmos
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 04:32:29 am »

Any chance of implementing Dolby Atmos and the extra audio channels to the output section when DD does get implemented into this new version? If I remember correctly from that section of the options it only goes to 5.1 and no Atmos conversion.

No chance, sorry.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

scgt1

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2017, 04:39:32 am »

No chance, sorry.
No worries it seems my Onkyo is doing a well enough job converting on it's own. Was just curious if it was coming at some point built into JRiver.

jachin99

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2017, 09:19:19 am »

I'm starting to dig into atmos also.  Exactly what are our options for atmos playback with JRiver?  My understanding is that the only option is to bitstream straight from the source (But JRiver can't modify the audio signal this way?).  I'm weighing the pros and cons of using a PC as my main playback device vs the Xbox One X
Pages: [1]   Go Up