INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Zoom control, where is it?  (Read 2363 times)

murray

• Citizen of the Universe
Zoom control, where is it?
« on: October 02, 2017, 10:45:18 pm »

Ive been serching everywhere to find where is the zoom control on JR. There is lots of mention of it in Google, but when I search in JR for it its not to be found :( Can someone please point me to it???

marko

• MC Beta Team
Re: ZOOM CONTROL, where is it??
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 02:39:32 am »

What do you want to zoom in or out of, and where are you viewing?

murray

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2017, 02:44:14 am »

What do you want to zoom in or out of, and where are you viewing?
I want to zoom the movie image up a bit. Some 4x3 DVD rips are not quite the true aspect raio for 47X3 after testing with the Spears and Munsil test disc. Some are out (too small) by a few pixels, I want to zoom the image up a bit larger and save it. Maybe 5% larger... The crop edges isnt big enough in aspect ratios...

marko

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2017, 04:24:28 am »

So, if you press down on your remote control until you get to the "Settings" options, is second from the left not "Zoom" for you, or, is it not doing what you want?

You should be able to click on "Zoom", then use "Left/Right" to adjust the setting. Once set, it should be remembered next time, on a per movie basis.

-marko

murray

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2017, 05:21:14 am »

So, if you press down on your remote control until you get to the "Settings" options, is second from the left not "Zoom" for you, or, is it not doing what you want?

You should be able to click on "Zoom", then use "Left/Right" to adjust the setting. Once set, it should be remembered next time, on a per movie basis.

-marko

Ive never seen that at the bottom of the image like that. Are you saying to click on the mouse?
Ive tried that but nothing comes up!

Obviously there is a ZOOM control but how do I access that screen??

murray

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2017, 05:43:02 am »

-marko

Oh wow!
Ive just finally found that setting, gee I wish it was more visible, I couldnt even find it searching in Google for zoom setting on JR :(
I didnt understand at first as you can only get it via the keyboard, you mentioned on your remote and I wasnt understanding you ...
Then i wondered if I needed the keyboard, now I see...
Many thanks...
Is there another place to bring up that zoom control, or is it all just from the keyboard only?

Thanks again...
Pages: [1]   Go Up