INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tagging issue and more  (Read 1265 times)

mparade

• Recent member
Tagging issue and more
« on: October 15, 2017, 08:18:46 am »

Hello,

First of all, thank you very much for this nice software.
Is it possible in JRiver to "tag" somehow the covers?

I would like to distinguish them by using such tags: 3D, 4K, HD, SD, HDR.
I wrote covers because when selecting one of them in e.g. "Theater view" (only if the source is not with an ISO extension) a tag of Blu-ray appears in the right-hand corner at the bottom.

An other "problem' I realized is when playing an ISO file, the window of the OS always pops up right before the play starts. Can it be avoided somehow?

Any help would be appreciated.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Tagging issue and more
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2017, 09:11:06 am »

The first is not currently possible.

On the second, I don't know the answer.

tij

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 06:36:08 am »

I remember reading somewhere on this forum that it was possible to define tag ... then in Theatre View include it for display with other tags, but instead displaying text ... display an image (in your case ... BD icon) ... there were some expressions involve lol

I personally add icons I want to movie posters via PhotoShop ... since I do not have TONS of movies, the process is not such a daunting task

Just included png file that can be used in PS to create BD covers ... 1000x1500 poster will fit inside that case image

only 6 files can be attached ... if interested I can post 4K and DVD templates too

HTPC: Win11 Pro, MC: latest 31(64b), NV Driver: v425.31, CPU: i9-12900K, 32GB RAM, GeForce: 2080ti
Screen: LG 2016 E6
NAS: FreeNAS 11.1, SuperMicro SSG-5048R-E1CR36L, E5-1620v4, 64GB ECC RAM, 18xUltrastar He12-SAS3 drives, 2x240GB SSD (OS)

mparade

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2017, 01:52:27 pm »

Hello,

If you had some time uploading the 4K and DVD templates as well, I really would appreciate that.

Thank you in advance for your time and efforts. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up