INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Reset product license activations  (Read 2476 times)

wellywu

• World Citizen
Reset product license activations
« on: October 19, 2017, 11:40:33 am »

I am requesting that the JRiver team members check my account and reset the number of product license activation for me. I performed a clean installation of Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64 bit "Fall Creator's Update" on both PCs and I need to download and install JRiver Media Center 23 32 bit Master License for my VMWare Linux Mint 18.x 64 bit GNU/Linux guest virtual machine. I have not exceeded the ten product license activation yet, but I want to reset them just in case. Please reply to let me know when this is done. Thank you.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Reset product license activations
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 11:42:59 am »

You have lots and lots of restores left.  If you ever run out, just post and we'll help.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

AlexS

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2019, 12:37:08 pm »

I'm in the same boat. I've just got two brand new PC's and the other PC's have been dumped. I'm beginning from scratch.

I'm doing plenty of multi booting, in total I'm running 5 copies of Windows 10, 2 copies of Ubuntu, and 2 hackintoshes. That makes 9 OSs just in time to install V26 tomorrow! Ultimately I'll only be running one (rarely a second) at any one time.

So pretty please can you help, btw is there any way of checking how many activations I've got left.

Thx!

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2019, 01:19:37 pm »

You had lots of restores left, but I just reset you as well.  Again, please post when you run out.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

AlexS

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2019, 05:28:19 pm »

Thanks!

Hendrik

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2019, 03:45:34 am »

If you plan to install a lot of systems at one time, you can also just do it on one activiation key only. When you activate it the first time, we'll mail you a license file, which can be used for 14 days to activate more instances of MC without requiring additional "activations" to be used. Only if those 14 days are over would you require a new one.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters
Pages: [1]   Go Up