INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Oppo BDP-103 Audio Playback of MC-22  (Read 1811 times)

deepspace56

• Recent member
  • Using MC-22 for Audio
Oppo BDP-103 Audio Playback of MC-22
« on: November 14, 2017, 01:14:52 pm »

Can anyone share their experiences using an Oppo for audio playback?  I've got about 1,100 albums on a hard drive, and I just recently started using the Oppo for audio playback.  There seem to be some limitations; thumbnail views are not available, resorting into albums took about 30 minutes, some albums want to play the tracks back in alpha order, rather than the order that they appear in MC-22.  Thanks for considering.

hipstone

• Recent member
Re: Oppo BDP-103 Audio Playback of MC-22
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2018, 03:02:13 am »

Can anyone share their experiences using an Oppo for audio playback?  I've got about 1,100 albums on a hard drive, and I just recently started using the Oppo for audio playback.  There seem to be some limitations; thumbnail views are not available, resorting into albums took about 30 minutes, some albums want to play the tracks back in alpha order, rather than the order that they appear in MC-22.  Thanks for considering.
The topic heading implies you are using MC-22 with an Oppo 103.  While your post suggests you are not using MC-22 at all, but are going hard drive directly to Oppo player.

It's not possible to offer suggestions without knowing which it is you are using.  I guess that is why you got no previous replies to you post.
Pages: [1]   Go Up