INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Visualizer function for Mac?  (Read 2827 times)

analoggins

Visualizer function for Mac?
« on: November 20, 2017, 05:08:45 pm »

Greetings JRiver forum folks.  I'm using the latest version of MC on my macbook pro, and I'm having trouble finding any sort of "visualizer" function built in to the program.  Audio playback is working great, but I'm wondering if there is a way to display some sort of visual coolness on the screen while music is playing.

Cheers!

roosmits

• Recent member
Re: Visualizer function for Mac?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 01:21:33 am »

analoggins

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2017, 03:52:13 pm »

Thanks Ron!  I have seen a couple of those, but a couple of them are definitely new to me and interesting.  I guess my googling was more focused on looking for a way to turn on a built in visualizer feature in MC (which I now think may not exist), and for looking for visualizer plugins for MC.  Whitecap appears to work as a plugin for the PC version of MC, but not for the mac version from what I can tell.

ekolite82

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2018, 08:18:30 am »

All the Soundspectrum visualizers work with J River for Mac, but the catch is you have to buy the Premium versions for the stand alone program that visualizes every sound that happens through your Mac.  It's an extra 10 bux but is the cream of the crop visualizations for J River on Mac.
Pages: [1]   Go Up