INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Importing from external drive MC22 / Mac / High Sierra  (Read 2335 times)

Rodgercarter

Importing from external drive MC22 / Mac / High Sierra
« on: November 27, 2017, 01:12:03 pm »

Please help... I've read everything and still can't get this to happen. I store my iTunes library on an external drive. iTunes is accessing it with no problem. I want to set up MC22 to auto-import that same iTunes library from the external drive. I'm on a Mac running 10.13.1 High Sierra and I have MC22. It is a new computer, the old one died but on the older Mac... MC was running perfect importing and "watching" the iTunes library on the external drive. I would just import new music and edit information in iTunes and it automatically mirrored those changes in MC22

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Importing from external drive MC22 / Mac / High Sierra
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 02:02:14 pm »

Please help... I've read everything and still can't get this to happen. I store my iTunes library on an external drive. iTunes is accessing it with no problem. I want to set up MC22 to auto-import that same iTunes library from the external drive. I'm on a Mac running 10.13.1 High Sierra and I have MC22. It is a new computer, the old one died but on the older Mac... MC was running perfect importing and "watching" the iTunes library on the external drive. I would just import new music and edit information in iTunes and it automatically mirrored those changes in MC22
What are the file types on the external drive?
What format is the external drive (apple HFS filesystem, fat32 exfat, etc)?
Pages: [1]   Go Up