INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A couple of minor bugs?  (Read 1169 times)

okvaal

• Galactic Citizen
  • Appreciate your life
A couple of minor bugs?
« on: December 02, 2017, 05:58:30 am »

I'm new to MC on Mac and I'm new to version 23 as well, but there are two things that I believe must be some small bugs.
For me, at least, MC will sometimes freeze. I can't say that I have noticed any pattern here, but being in the middle of copying my files from PC to Mac, there ARE at times quite a lot of files for MC to handle, but I don't know if there is any connection.
Also, in this process I have been going through the Rename, Copy, Move function quite a lot of times. What happens almost every time, is that I can't access the OK, Cancel and Help buttons in the bottom right corner, without expanding and minimizing the window (green dot) several times. The three buttons simply don't pop up, that is. The expand/minimize process sometimes has to be repeated 10-15 times, and gets a bit frustrating.
Apart from that, everything seems to work fine, though.
If this is NOT related to bugs, please let me know a solution.

dasfoo

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: A couple of minor bugs?
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 01:51:56 pm »

I've also been having problems with the Copy feature today. I'm attempting to copy several hundred movie files to an external drive, but if I choose too many, the copy progress window appears only briefly and closes at 0% complete.

When I look at the external drive, it has all of the folders created by the copy process, but none of the files. If I try smaller batches, it works as expected (right now a batch of 34 appears to be working).

At this rate, it'll take me hours to monitor progress batch-by-batch. I'm using the 64-bit version on Windows 10.
Pages: [1]   Go Up