INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Audio -> Recent Albums  (Read 2489 times)

yukibarr

• Junior Woodchuck
Audio -> Recent Albums
« on: December 09, 2017, 10:05:36 am »

Recently, i noticed that albums that i had in my library for years (not made of a single flac file + .cue file so the cue file bug doesn't apply) suddenly appeared in my recent albums view (sorted by date imported). Can anyone suggest a fix?

doright

• Recent member
Re: Audio -> Recent Albums
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2018, 05:35:04 pm »

Same here....

yukibarr

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2018, 06:12:25 am »

I backed up my jriver library from my other computer running jriver 21 where the recent albums are displayed correctly and restored that library in this computer where old albums are displayed as recent ones.

My other computer is connected to the same NAS drive via the same switch, no vpn used.   Since then, new albums added to my music folder (the only folder storing my music) before restoring the library now appear in recent album view in this computer but the new albums added after i restored the library aren't showing on this computer even when i run auto import now (but showing on the other computer).

The newest albums were added only when i imported the specific folder manually. So far no one has offered a solution so i am wondering whether my options are to just accept that this problem will remain unsolved or look for a different player for my music?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2018, 07:16:52 am »

You could get that if your folder structure was different or if your auto import options were different.

yukibarr

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2018, 09:58:33 am »

The folder structure is the same as both computers are connected the the one NAS drive where my music folder is located
The good news is that the import options weren't the same and i have now corrected that so PC where i had the problem is now adding the new albums to the library as they are added to the music folder. The bad news is that Auto import then also added many of my old albums back into the recent albums despite the fact that they were already in my library.
Pages: [1]   Go Up