INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Movie and TV Info" Popup Disappeared  (Read 1079 times)

vector1

• Recent member
"Movie and TV Info" Popup Disappeared
« on: December 12, 2017, 10:21:29 pm »

In the last few days when I mouse over a movie, the info popup window does not pop up. I am sure I have accidentally de-configured this, but cannot figure out where to fix this. Hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

Regards,
Vector

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: "Movie and TV Info" Popup Disappeared
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 11:10:51 pm »

Those are called ToolTips in MC.

There is a search function at the bottom of the Options dialogue window. Search for Tooltip. Tick the box. You will need to restart MC to have the change take effect.

That should fix it.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner

vector1

• Recent member
Re: "Movie and TV Info" Popup Disappeared
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2017, 01:21:54 am »

Thank you!

Don't know how I turned that off. I assumed tooltips was ,well... tips for the toolbar items.

Regards,
Vector
Pages: [1]   Go Up