INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theater view - goes automatically to next video  (Read 1030 times)

jkolker

• Junior Woodchuck
Theater view - goes automatically to next video
« on: December 27, 2017, 07:30:36 am »

Hello!

Using the latest MC23.  If I watch a video (theater view) it will automatically go to the next video after finishing the one I was watching.  At one point it used to go back to the menu, which is what I prefer.  Mainly, I'm watching recorded TV show episodes.  I checked all the settings, but not sure I see anything for that purpose.  Tried to search the forum, but not exactly sure what to search for.

So...is there a way to stop MC from going automatically to the next video?

Thanks!

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Theater view - goes automatically to next video
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 04:28:22 pm »

Are you sure you aren't selecting "Watch All" instead of just "Watch" in Theatre View?

Watch All will keep playing all the videos in a group.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner

jkolker

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2017, 05:54:16 pm »

I purposely avoid "Watch All"

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2017, 07:27:11 pm »

If you somehow added multiple shows to "Playing Now" MC would play them all in sequence.

I'm not sure how you would be doing that without knowing though. There is a play all at the Season level view in Theatre View. I guess if an IR command from a remote control sent Play at that level it might be interpreted as Play All.

When you start playing something, check the Playing Now list to see what is in there. Perhaps clear Playing Now before starting playback to make the issue obvious. If there are lots, that is at least a start to solving the mystery.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner
Pages: [1]   Go Up