INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is there a way to determine which metadata fields are shown in JRiver Remote?  (Read 1338 times)

abachem

• Recent member

It is great to read and edit metadata fields of a track in JRemote, however not all fields are listed and I wonder if there is a way to configure the selection of listable and editable fields (e.g. in JRiver when preparing JRemotes views).

MikeO

• Citizen of the Universe

As far as I know it’s those that have values

It can be a pain if you want to correct a missing tag, you have to go to MC

Mike

Mark Tandy

• Recent member

This is exactly my current question, my current clumsy workaround being to fill all the empty fields I wish to view/edit with asterisks.  Have you found a 'proper' way to customise what metadata appears in JRemote?

Cheers,
Mark

Bert

• Recent member

Yes, I have the same problem and it is inconvenient.

I rip or download a CD or Album with my PC and do some tagging. Then want to relax and take the iPad to listen and add "comments" to each song. But I can't! The field "comment" is not shown on JRemote. Very inconvenient.

So as a way-around I pre-fill the "comment" field with a . or * so I can add it later. Silly.

Another awful bug is the fact that Each Word I Write In A JRemote Field Is Capitalised, As If It Was An Album Title Or Track Title.

So for every word I write in JRemote I need first to press the Caps key to UnCaps the word. Do you guys have the same problem?
Pages: [1]   Go Up