INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRemote - cannot delete Server  (Read 1372 times)

jacobacci

• World Citizen
JRemote - cannot delete Server
« on: January 18, 2018, 08:14:38 am »

I ended up with a duplicate server in JRemote (Android 7, Samsung Tab A (2016)).
I tried to delete one of the duplicate servers using settings - my servers and touching the respective server until its entry turned blue. Then pressed the delete symbol that appeared. However nothing happened. I am still stuck with a duplicate entry for this server.
Thanks for any help.
Rudi

hoyt

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: JRemote - cannot delete Server
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 11:45:43 am »

I ended up with a duplicate server in JRemote (Android 7, Samsung Tab A (2016)).
I tried to delete one of the duplicate servers using settings - my servers and touching the respective server until its entry turned blue. Then pressed the delete symbol that appeared. However nothing happened. I am still stuck with a duplicate entry for this server.
Thanks for any help.
Rudi

I know this post is a month old, but I recall having the same issue before.  I tried to replicate it just now and wasn't able to, so I'm not positive this will fix it, but I remember renaming one of the duplicates, then deleting it.  If all else fails, you could just delete data from the app and re-add your server.

jacobacci

• World Citizen
Re: JRemote - cannot delete Server
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 11:48:26 am »

Thanks, hoyt
I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling JRemote. Then added the servers again. Now everything is fine.
Regards
Rudi
Pages: [1]   Go Up