INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center has encountered a problem  (Read 855 times)

Iplod along

• Junior Woodchuck
  • nothing more to say...
Media Center has encountered a problem
« on: June 19, 2003, 12:33:50 pm »

I have v.9 on 30 day trial.

Yesterday as I tried to sync to my Ipod I received the above message. Since then I cannot run Media Center whist connected to the Ipod. I can use it without being connected.

Now, when I boot up my PC I receive a message about no disk with an error referring to 6d0qttask.exe (which through explorer I discover is on the system). Today the prefix to the qttask error was different (started with 4).

Media Center now bombs me out when I try to use when synced to the Ipod.

Please, can anyone help me. Should I just re-install the Ipod. I note from Ipod Manager that the current application points to Music Match which came with the system and for which I have given up on. The only other option on the drop menu is format DLL (whatever that means). ?

SteveG

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Media Center has encountered a problem
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2003, 01:12:58 pm »

Media Center now bombs me out when I try to use when synced to the Ipod.

Where exactly does the crash occur. As soon as you run MC? When you select Synchronization?

Do not select MusicMatch to autorun. Even if you deselect this, MusicMatch can try to grab hold of the iPod which can cause problems. Try renaming your MusicMatch folder in Explorer to remove this as a possibility.

Please post further questions to the general iPod support thread...

http://www.musicex.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=MediaCenter;action=display;num=1055367255

I will close this one.

Steve
Pages: [1]   Go Up