INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sonos One linked as stereo pair, sound from only one speaker  (Read 1723 times)

ttman21

Sonos One linked as stereo pair, sound from only one speaker
« on: January 29, 2018, 03:20:30 pm »

I have a pair of Sonos Ones pair as stereo, which work in stereo with other apps (Roon, Tidal, Apple Music, Amazon Music, etc.) With JRiver MC 23 for windows and mac, and the ios apps, I only get sound from one speaker (zone ID 10014, zone index 3, ip 192.168.1.112). The other speaker (zone ID 10013, zone index 1, ip 192.168.1.150), gives no sound at all. When I link them in the app, I get no sound from either of them. Is there something else I need to do?

michmartin

• Recent member
Re: Sonos One linked as stereo pair, sound from only one speaker
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 02:36:44 pm »

I have the same problem with a stereo 5 sonos pair linked in the stereo mode using JRMC22 for Windows.  The only way I can get sound from both speakers is to unlink them from the stereo mode within sonos...then I can link both speakers separately in MC...there was a post from a few years ago suggesting renaming one of the stereo 5 speakers to "Main", link to it only in MC and the other stereo 5 speaker would be picked up through sonos and play as a stereo pair....didn't work for me....it would be nice to be able to play the stereo 5 as a linked stereo pair within MC...

Tsiobbel

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2018, 11:15:07 am »

I have the same problem with Sonos One in a stereo setup

LETRA

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2019, 01:11:01 am »

Same problem here with two Play 1 in Media Center 24 mac.
Pages: [1]   Go Up