INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DLNA Repeats last track  (Read 1186 times)

RevM

• Recent member
DLNA Repeats last track
« on: February 14, 2018, 08:46:49 am »

I am running MC23 on Windows 10 streaming from Twonky running on my ZyXel NAS326 NAS and streaming to a PURE Jongo A240 connected to my DAC and into my HiFi. Source files are mostly FLAC with some high bitrate MP3. Sounds fantastic!

But I have a problem. Whatever I play, the last track is always repeated. If I play one track, it plays twice. If I play 50 tracks then tracks 1-49 play once and track 50 plays twice! It looks like when the track list has played, the play list clears but leaves the final track in the playlist, so it plays again.

Any ideas on sorting this would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: DLNA Repeats last track
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 11:52:11 am »

I am running MC23 on Windows 10 streaming from Twonky running on my ZyXel NAS326 NAS and streaming to a PURE Jongo A240 connected to my DAC and into my HiFi. Source files are mostly FLAC with some high bitrate MP3. Sounds fantastic!

But I have a problem. Whatever I play, the last track is always repeated. If I play one track, it plays twice. If I play 50 tracks then tracks 1-49 play once and track 50 plays twice! It looks like when the track list has played, the play list clears but leaves the final track in the playlist, so it plays again.

Any ideas on sorting this would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
I see the same behavior here on a Jongo, I think it's a firmware bug in the Jongo but haven't had time to track it down yet. The other odd thing I see on the Jongo is that if I pause it and leave it sometimes it will unpause on it's own and start playing!

RevM

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2018, 12:51:06 pm »

I am seeing both these issues. Have you got any further with it? It is a little annoying. Perhaps some of the DLNA controller options might help, I'm not clear what they do.

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2018, 09:30:38 am »

I've got one here to test. It's in the queue....
Pages: [1]   Go Up