INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No CD in drive  (Read 2287 times)

hellvis

• Recent member
No CD in drive
« on: February 21, 2018, 02:54:31 pm »

I've been able to rip cd's kind of ok the last two-three weeks. Now this software won't recognize any disc I put in my drive. Second time this has happened...any tips?

ugee

Re: No CD in drive
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 03:02:30 pm »

I've been able to rip cd's kind of ok the last two-three weeks. Now this software won't recognize any disc I put in my drive. Second time this has happened...any tips?
But you see the inserted CD on the desktop, do you? Because if not it wouldn't be a MC issue. And I suppose you've already tried the usual steps (reboot, restart MC, maybe close other apps which could lock the drive, unplugging / replugging the drive if it's an external one)? Out of curiosity: does iTunes recognize the disk(s) inserted?

mwgraves10

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 10:30:32 am »

I've encountered a similar issue, where after ripping a couple of CDs in a row, the next one isn't recognized. I double-click in the details pane and the song list appears briefly and then disappears. Click Rip and it pretends to start and then says, Disk not mounted. Double-click on details pain (sic) and there are all the songs again. After a couple of repetitions, the disk finally rips.

hellvis

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2018, 07:57:02 pm »

Above is exactly what's happening to me, is there a fix as it's very infuriating.

mwgraves10

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2018, 01:39:47 pm »

I take it there hasn't been a resolution to this issue? I've upgraded to 24 and the same thing happens.
Pages: [1]   Go Up