INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Multiple Selections with JRemote  (Read 884 times)

MRjr

• World Citizen
Multiple Selections with JRemote
« on: March 22, 2018, 03:24:17 pm »

From the JRemote app I would like to select Sonata 3 through 10 for the "Add top Now Playing" list. See the enclosed image. This is trivial with the MC application on a PC but I have found no way to do this with JRemote.

This surely must be possible. Would someone please get me the information.

Thanks...

DJLegba

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Multiple Selections with JRemote
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2018, 03:55:07 pm »

You can set what JRemote should do when you tap a track. To do that tap the icon at the top of the screen, just to the left of the three dot bar on the right hand side. I usually have it set to "1+ Append to 'Now Playing' List". If you set it to append to now playing, you can tap tracks 3 through 10 sequentially. If you set it to "Play all next" and then tap track 3, it will add all remaining tracks to the queue. You can then remove the last couple that you don't want to hear.

MRjr

• World Citizen
Re: Multiple Selections with JRemote
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2018, 06:15:15 pm »

That solution only works when a specific selection. From the image I provided, the option you describe is not available. If I select "Sonata No. 3...", the options you described are available. At that time, however, it only shows the movements for the current selection, Sonata No. 3.

I want that option on the previous page, which shows all of the pieces of music from the music I ripped, in this case a CD that contains all of the Piano Sonatas.
Pages: [1]   Go Up