INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 23 not showing video but I can hear the audio.  (Read 1824 times)

evo-no-revo

• Recent member
Media Center 23 not showing video but I can hear the audio.
« on: April 04, 2018, 11:30:57 am »

Media Center 23 on 2012 Mac Mini with Yosemite 10.10.5 HDMI output to Panasonic TV.  JRiver 23 has been working.  It is buggy but I can get it to work.  Now it is unusable for video playback. 
When I click play on a video, there is a momentary little blip on the lower left side of the screen.  It looks like a small rectangle box that flashes and then is gone.  I get audio but no video. 
I have uninstalled and reinstalled and it does the exact same thing.  It was working yesterday.

This is the first time I have noticed the little flashing box.  But often I have to close out JRiver and reopen to get a movie to show up.  This time the video will not show up no matter what I have tried. 

I have not upgraded OSX because I don't like the newer versions.  I am wondering if the OSX version is an issue.  But I have JRiver Mac 23 on a MacBook Pro with Sierra and it does the thing with having to restart JRiver 23 to get a video to show up.
Pages: [1]   Go Up