INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Touchbar Media Keys  (Read 2659 times)

hoyt

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Touchbar Media Keys
« on: April 19, 2018, 08:36:57 pm »

Is there a plan to use the touch bar when in MC?  It'd be great since the media keys hide themselves by default with the new touch bar.  Thanks!

edbro

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Touchbar Media Keys
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2018, 11:17:13 am »

Bump.

Let me second this. My Mac's volume keys are unavailable no matter whether I choose Internal or System Volume.

dfortney

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2018, 12:57:01 pm »

There is a menubar app called menuBus that enables volume key usage across all apps and all system audio.  It also lets you build preset audio effects busses via simple drag and drop.  The developer stopped supporting the product after signing up to work for Rogue Amoeba but he still links the final release on his website.

Tigger

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2020, 06:15:39 pm »

I always buy the latest version just to support the development team although I actually don't need any of the improvements the last years.

The Touch Bar behavior is known for almost 2 years now. If JRiver won't support Touch Bar that's fine for me but at least it should release the volume button to have effect on the system sound. The experience with jriver on a Mac is really not nice at all but stealing system functionality is a no go.
Just installed the latest major release 26 for Mac, being disappointed this issue isn't fixed.

Tigger

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2020, 03:35:35 am »

Can development give a statement on this please ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up