INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRemote iOS  (Read 1114 times)

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
JRemote iOS
« on: April 27, 2018, 11:56:44 am »

I'm considering removing the screen rotation in JRemote playing now from iPhones since it's not working properly on newer devices (of which I have one).

It does work fine on iPads.

Also have been making beta builds that work on iOS 9 so I've been considering relaxing the current requirement of iOS 10.

Any objections to removing the playing now rotation on iPhones?

RD James

Re: JRemote iOS
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2018, 01:25:04 pm »

I use the rotated view in list/tile mode when browsing items that have long filenames, but as you say, the Playing Now view is broken on newer devices.

dpmyers1971

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2018, 06:55:55 pm »

I am very new to computers and posting in forums, so I hope I am doing this correctly.

My question involves JRemote and Gizmo having ceased to function after just upgrading to MC24 a few weeks back.

Now, of course, I used my new install key to reconnect them to MC24 on my MacBook Pro; but that did not work either. Always get an "Error" message that reads: could not connect to server, or timeout. The MacBook Pro is hardwired into my router, and I have tried it with wifi on and off with no success.

Had the same basic issue when I upgraded to MC23 last year, but the new access key quickly solved the problem.

With my lifestyle and usual listening habits, I really, really miss JRemote on the iPad Pro - so clever and handy! If anyone could help it would be much appreciated!

David P. Myers

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2018, 06:58:06 pm »

Welcome to the forum.  Please read about Access Key on our wiki.

https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Access_Key
Pages: [1]   Go Up