INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Radio Paradise, JRemote, And More Streaminig Suggestions  (Read 1168 times)

Lewin

• Recent member
Radio Paradise, JRemote, And More Streaminig Suggestions
« on: May 18, 2018, 05:42:08 pm »

Just updated from MC23 to MC24 and now running v24.0.27 on Win 10. Making my list of radio stations work again properly needed some manual intervention, but everything else went smoothly. And Radio Paradise in FLAC is just fantastic! I'm listening to it here in Switzerland while I write this. So far no glitches. Thanks for bringing this to us; this alone was worth the update cost!

I have not yet tried it on my headless PC; can Radio Paradise be selected via JRemote?? Or do we first have to wait for a JRemote update?

Another very enjoyable stream, already included in MC, is SOMA Left Coast 70s. Hopefully it might in the future be available in FLAC.

May I also suggest Radio Swiss Jazz (http://stream.srg-ssr.ch/m/rsj/aacp_96). It is a companion stream to Radio Swiss Classic, which is already included in the MC streaming section.

I can also recommend the streams from two UK High End Audio companies: Linn Audio, with three streams, Linn Radio, Linn Jazz and Linn Classical. The other one is Naim (Naim Radio). All are in MP3_320. These companies really try to achieve good sound quality, because they also sell streaming HiFi. Details are easy to find via Google.

Last not least, we have The Psychomed - Audiophile Stream Network (Audiophile Audition) from Greece, which offers six genre specific streams in MP3_320: Baroque, Classical, Jazz, Lounge, Rock and Xtreme. Also quite good quality.

Greetings from Switzerland  --  Lewin

Goodsound

• Recent member
Re: Radio Paradise, JRemote, And More Streaminig Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 08:24:45 am »

„can Radio Paradise be selected via JRemote?? Or do we first have to wait for a JRemote update?“

Why has this question no official answer?

With the latest update of JRemote (3.26) Radio Paradise shows up under „Streaming“.
But how can you start playing it? There is nothing to click on?  ?

davidw55

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2019, 04:01:41 pm »

I'd also like to know the answer this question.

Within JRemote, what is the purpose of those streaming links ? 

Goodsound

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2019, 04:09:35 am »

After updating, it works now.
JRemote 3.28 and MC 25.0.18 x64
Pages: [1]   Go Up