INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: song repeats using Heos. Doesn't using Klipsch G17  (Read 757 times)

jaypegg

• Recent member
song repeats using Heos. Doesn't using Klipsch G17
« on: May 18, 2018, 07:56:20 pm »

I was hoping MC24 might have fixed this problem but not so. I have "repeat" and "Shuffle" switched off but the song keeps repeating when using HEOS. This does not happen when using the Klipsch G17. I think this suggests the problem might be with HEOS. I think I might have looked into this a year or so back but with no result, hence I have survived just using the G17. If I play Spotify through HEOS it doesn't repeat. Does anyone else have this issue?  Peter

Schooner

• Recent member
Re: song repeats using Heos. Doesn't using Klipsch G17
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2018, 09:30:57 am »

I'm having lots of issues trying to use JRiver with a new Marantz that has HEOS.  It seems that JRiver and HEOS do not play nice.  I had the same problems on a Denon with HEOS, but the Marantz seems worse.  I'm streaming via DLNA, but everything is very sluggish.  There is about a 10-20 second delay between tapping a button (like "stop" or "start") and a response by the stereo.  If I pause and then hit play again, it goes back to the beginning of the song.  So, essentially, there is no pausing.  Also, as I posted elsewhere, the fast-forward feature is not available.  My option is to play my music using the HEOS app, but it is not even close to being as nice as JRiver with JRemote on an iPad.  I'm going to be searching for ways to overcome the HEOS issues.  I might have to go with some sort of HPTC rather than play via DLNA.  Funny thing is that I had a much cheaper and older AVR that worked for years with none of these issues!
Pages: [1]   Go Up