INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 9.1.195 beta  (Read 11939 times)

Deivit

• Citizen of the Universe
  • I find your interest interesting...
Re: Media Center 9.1.195 beta
« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2003, 12:42:51 pm »

How about reserving "hate" for things that really deserve it.  "Don't like" is pretty strong.

Sorry... I was not using my own words. I did not mean to offend anybody... sorry if I did. Please accept my apologies.

Deivit

• I find your interest interesting...
« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2003, 12:47:36 pm »

The coverart in the lowerleft corner that everybody is talking about is the File Properties box that used to be on the right hand side. Of course it's going to show the cover art for the file that's selected and not the file that's playing. I'd be pissed if I were doing something with coverart on a file and then it changed on me when the file changed.

OK... but, is the track-info with the cover art of the track that's playing still visible in its usual window?

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Dogs of the world unite!
« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2003, 01:12:51 pm »

I'm trying to use the video capture feature, but when I right-click on the tv frame and select "TV Recording: Start Recording..." it says "StartCapture: Cannot start graph." Any ideas?

Warren

Warren,

Please try resetting TV settings. To do it, go to "Configure TV" property pages and choose the last page, "Advanced Properties". Click Reset button.

If that does not help, try changing Color Space format for capturing. This is also on "Advanced Properties". Double click "Video Capture Pin..." in the list box. In the resulting dialog, choose YUY2 or UYVY (but you can experiment with other values) for color space setting.
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center

JoshuaHorowitz

• Junior Woodchuck
  • nothing more to say... other than that MC rocks!
« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2003, 01:28:13 pm »

hope this hasn't been mentioned:

changing the list style (details/thumbnails) clears the mini-search box at the top right, in my case bringing up the entire library. quite annoying.

thanks!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up