INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How does JRiver store and retrieve ZoneName and DLNA controller options?  (Read 866 times)

aeveeike

I have a problem that seems to be associated with the zone name and options associated with the zone.

Specifically it seems that after changing the zone name, JRiver occasionally turns on "Disable SetNext Support." However, I'm having a difficulty replicating this issue. It would be helpful if I could better understand the relationship between JRiver, zone settings, and the devices associated with the zones. Does JRiver recognize the name and options based on the zoneGUID? The MAC address of the device?

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe

I have a problem that seems to be associated with the zone name and options associated with the zone.

Specifically it seems that after changing the zone name, JRiver occasionally turns on "Disable SetNext Support." However, I'm having a difficulty replicating this issue. It would be helpful if I could better understand the relationship between JRiver, zone settings, and the devices associated with the zones. Does JRiver recognize the name and options based on the zoneGUID? The MAC address of the device?
The settings are stored based on the UUID of the device.
Disable SetNext Support is automatically set when a track is sent to a device that either doesn't support SetNext or fails on the SetNext call.
Pages: [1]   Go Up